Legal entities can request the desired training.
Business trainings are designed to:
- Make changes in employee behavior to advance their professional and personal skills and improve their productivity;
- Strengthen the theoretical knowledge with practical and modern business skills;
- Advance individual and team work tactics;
- Master self-efficiency techniques.
Training in Business Skills:
- The training is built on modern international business technologies;
- Created and adapted to the Georgian business environment;
- Focused on forming the practical and self-management skills;
- The modules are constantly updated to include the modern trends of the business environment.
Training is conducted in an interactive teaching mode and combines transferring theoretical information via presentations and team exercises oriented on strengthening the practical skills.
The following methods are applied during the seminar/training:
- Team exercises;
- Exercises and role-playing games;
- Individual exercises;
- Video shoot and video analysis;
- Review / analysis of the practical examples;
- Creative exercises.
Trainings are designed for:
- Employers who are willing to train their employees and improve their skills;
- Mid-level managers and others who are interested to acquire and improve their managerial skills;
- Employees who are directly serving clients;
- Employees who are responsible for the service quality;
- Any company representative who is interested to introduce the best customer service standards at the organization.